Join Hayden Thomson as he hosts The Pack Heavy Podcast, a must-listen show for business owners and operators competing in the CPG and food processing industries. Featuring insightful interviews with industry leaders and special guests, this podcast shares valuable knowledge on the challenges, failures and successful strategies that have shaped their businesses. Whether you’re a seasoned entrepreneur or just starting out, tune in weekly to help prioritize what matters most and take your business to the next level.
Monday Jan 09, 2023
Monday Jan 09, 2023
During today's episode Kailey and I discuss:
- The Nona Vegan startup story & journey over the last 10yrs
- Early demo days
- Co Packer onboarding insights >> Sign clear contracts & hire a contract lawyer
- Brand & packaging evolution >> The value of flexible packaging vs glass jars
- Funding & growth strategy >> Visit Nona’s FrontFundr Campaign here
Founded in 2013 and located in Toronto, ON - NONA Vegan sells three cashew-based sauces: Alfredo, Cheesy and Carbonara, as well as two tomato and oat-based sauces: Rosée and Bolognese - all of which are packaged up in the most beautifully branded custom shaped stand up pouches.
Kailey’s delicious sauces can be found in well over 400 stores across Canada (including Whole Foods and Sobeys), and over 300 stores in the US.
With a FrontFundr campaign well underway offering investment opportunities for their next stage of growth - more exciting times are definitely on the horizon!
Find Nona Vegan here:
- Web: https://nonavegan.com/
- IG: @nonavegan
- Email: email@example.com
👉 Check out this episode & leave a review on the following platforms :
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3Fb2hC3
- Apple: https://apple.co/3uyFrzC
- Amazon: https://bit.ly/3Fxz99C
- Podbean: https://bit.ly/3hbBPAn
👉 Please support this podcast by checking out our show sponsor FoodPak
👉 If you have any questions or feedback I would love to hear from you firstname.lastname@example.org
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.