Join Hayden Thomson as he hosts The Pack Heavy Podcast, a must-listen show for business owners and operators competing in the CPG and food processing industries. Featuring insightful interviews with industry leaders and special guests, this podcast shares valuable knowledge on the challenges, failures and successful strategies that have shaped their businesses. Whether you’re a seasoned entrepreneur or just starting out, tune in weekly to help prioritize what matters most and take your business to the next level.
Monday Feb 27, 2023
Monday Feb 27, 2023
- Sheena's journey of starting Made with Local, including the inspiration behind the company's focus on sourcing local ingredients and social responsibility.
- The challenges and rewards of building and iterating on a CPG company & production facility.
- The importance of storytelling and creating a strong brand and community around a company's mission AND ensuring that you're very clear on your “why”.
- Sheena's vision for the future of Made with Local, including plans for new product lines and expanded distribution.
Founded in 2012 and located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia - Made with Local started as a simple farmer’s market table that has grown into a thriving CPG company with a growing distribution network across Canada.
The company has gained a loyal following for their commitment to supporting local farmers and producers, reducing food waste and creating a positive impact, verified through their hard earned B-Corp status.
You can find their nourishing bars and granola at Sobeys, Loblaws, Calgary COOP and dozens of amazing indie retailers in Canada wide and online!
Brand & packaging redesign by https://pulpandwire.com/
Find the Made with Local here:
- Web: https://www.madewithlocal.com/
- IG: @madewithlocal
- Email: email@example.com
👉 Check out this episode & leave a rating & review on the following platforms :
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3Fb2hC3
- Apple: https://apple.co/3uyFrzC
- Amazon: https://bit.ly/3Fxz99C
- Podbean: https://bit.ly/3hbBPAn
👉 Follow the podcast on LinkedIn here
👉 Follow me on LinkedIn here
👉 Instagram here
👉 Please support this podcast by checking out our show sponsor FoodPak
👉 If you have any questions or feedback I would love to hear from you firstname.lastname@example.org
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.